8:30 AM: CHECK-IN
8:50 AM: WELCOME & INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DAY
9 AM: 1ST BREAKOUT SESSION
10 AM: 2ND BREAKOUT SESSION
11 AM: 3RD BREAKOUT SESSION
12-12:50 PM: LUNCH & PRESENTATION BY REFUGE BG STAFF
1 PM: 4TH BREAKOUT SESSION
2 PM: 5TH BREAKOUT SESSION
3 PM: WRAP-UP LARGE GROUP SESSION & DISMISSAL
We will be rescheduling this training for a later date. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
1. Hospitality: Using Your Home for Ministry
2. Evangelism (Part 1): Having a Biblical Heart for Evangelism
3. Evangelism (Part 2): Evangelism in Everyday Life
4. Disciplemaking (Part 1): Having a Biblical Heart for Disciplemaking
5. Disciplemaking (Part 2): Disciplemaking in everyday life
Church Ministry Development:
1. Understanding Our City: Apartments & Local Statistics
2. Establishing a House Based Worship Community: House Church Dev.
3. Integrating Internationals Into Your Congregation: Community Groups, Leadership, Children’s Ministry, etc.
4. Discovering the Bible with Internationals
5. Discovering the Bible with Oral Learners: Oral Bible Storying